Friday, March 26, 2010

Speaking to the Choir

Unfortunately this blog speaks to the choir. Individuals who do not agree with me about my support for President Obama are not reading this blog--or if they are, they are not leaving comments--comments which I will publish as long as they are not obscene (but I might publish those too due to how stupid they make the commenter look).

I'm going to take a break from this blog for a period of time. A week maybe, perhaps a month or two.

Obama over and over again has shown how much he cares for the American people--and those who depict him as the Anti-Christ or another Hitler--well, I can't respond to them in a rational manner. Hitler ordered the murder and destruction of many nations--Obama is trying to make this world a safer place--and as for the Anti-Christ, I do not understand how trying to rebuild a nation destroyed by previous administrations (including the Reagan one) makes him anything but Christ like.

When we import our right wing Christianity to other nations (Uganda, for example) and then see the results of this right wing activity and how destructive it is (Uganda again in the case of capital punishment for being gay), then I wonder who the real Anti-Christ are--the Republicans blocking help for American workers or the right wing Christians allowing a nation (once more, Uganda) to put to death individuals because of a difference in sexual orientation.

If heaven is full of these racist and evil people who use the name of Christ and the Bible as their weapon, I need to go somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment